Friday, December 14, 2007

Fa La La La La


It's that most wonderful time of the year! This is our favorite dog ever - Calvin - isn't he the cutest Santa ever? Calvin is the uncle of our current dachshund, Wendell, who would probably be about as cute, but I haven't tried to suit on him yet. (: We miss Calvin dearly - we lost him a few years ago in surgery. But we are so glad to have another one from the same family.

SO. . .it's just 11 days before the big day. Finals week is over once again. . .today in the financial aid office was crazy again. . .Brent is still working as hard as ever. . .so we are very much looking forward to the holiday break. Thank you Jesus!!!

Our tree is beautiful - I'm so glad we get a live one each year. And I got to make live wreaths again this year. My 2nd batch turned out beautifully. I wish I could have made more. They tend to really put a smile on a person's face. Giving REALLY is the reason for the season. . .

So without further adue, "Deck the halls with boughs of holly. . .fa la la la la, la la la la!"

No comments: